A special "Transfer Application" session is opened every year at the end of our application period. For Fall 2018 Transfer applications:
|For International Transfer Applicants|
|Application Dates||01-10 August 2018|
|Announcement of Results||16 August 2018|
|AGU English Exemption Exam (on-campus)||04 and 05 August 2018|
|Registration Dates of Accepted Transfer students||06-07 August 2018|
Applications are completed via our online platform sis.agu.edu.tr.
Transfer quotas opened for international students in Fall 2018:
|2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||2||1|
|Molecular Biology & Genetics||2||-|
AGU TRANSFER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
*TOEFL exam taken in the last two years, with the following minimum score:
− TOEFL (PBT) 537, TWE 4.0
− Computer based TOEFL (CBT) 203, TWE 4.0
− İnternet based TOEFL (IBT) 75, TWE 19
**The AGU English Exemption Exam (AGU-IMS) will take place on campus in September before the registration date. Students who fail the exam cannot register to AGU!
For Fall 2018 Transfer applications, the AGU English Exemption Exam will take place on campus on September 4 and 5.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TRANSFER APPLICATIONS:
1. High School diploma (transfer applicants must comply with our Undergraduate application requirements. See here, page 8
2. Student Certificate
3. University Transcript (Minimum 3.0/4.0 CGPA and no "F", "W", "NA", "U" or "I" grades). Applicants must have studied courses in English
4. University Course Descriptions
5. Document proving that the holder is not already a transfer student - for students applying for lateral transfer with a Central Placement Score- (Not required if indicated on the student certificate)
6. Document showing that no disciplinary sanction has been imposed on the holder.